Happy Cook for your pets' day everyone! Today in honor of Cook for your Pets' Day, I'm sharing some fun more tasty and fun treat recipes! Today I'm sharing a few fun and easy treats to make for your fur-kid no matter if they're equines, canines or felines to enjoy today!
Be sure to also follow my Homemade Treat Recipes Board on Pinterest for more fun recipes for your furkids to enjoy!
For our Feline Fur-kids:
1. Kitty Pops from KiyaFries - a cool and easy to make cat pop for your felines to enjoy!
2. Soft Cat Treats from CD Kitchen - like yummy cheese breadsticks for your feline friends!
3. 3 Ingredient Salmon Cat Treat Recipe from The Cookie Rookie a pretty easy recipe of salmon goodness for your feline fur-kids!
For our Equine Fur-kids:
1. Molasses Horse Treats from Oakhill Homestead - 4 ingredient horse treats your equine will love!
2. Peppermint Horse Treats from Her Riding Habit that is sure to win over the toughest equine critic!
3. Pumpkin Horse Treats from DIY Horse Ownership for all those pumpkin spice loving equines!
For our Canine fur-kids:
1. Peanut Butter Bacon Dog Treats from Sallys Baking Addiction for your canine companion who loves the tastiest treats!
2. No-Bake Pet Cake for Dogs or Cats from created by Diane to celebrate those Fall Gotchya and Barkdays!
3. Ridiculously Easy Peanut Butter Dog treats from The Simple Life for those who love a simple and easy way to make treats for your furkids!
4. Grain Free Peanut Butter Apple Doggy Cake from Alexandra Curtis because every pup should get to eat cake!